June 5, 2008

Serena sizzles on cover of Ebony Magazine

EBONY Exclusive: Serena Discusses Dating, Olympic Bid and Staying Fit

There’s no match for Serena Williams on or off the court. Showing off her stellar brick-house physique, the 5-foot-9 1/2-inch tennis star and Olympic gold-hopeful hung out with EBONY magazine in Malibu, Calif., in an exclusive cover shoot. To keep her body in top condition, Serena indulges in scrumptious salads, which include feta cheese, candied walnuts and strawberries. “It’s too hot in the summer to cook, so I love to grill chicken and fish,” she adds."I also love to grill vegetables and serve them chilled.” When asked about her rumored love interest, Common, Serena had this to say, “I think he’s a great guy. He’s obviously a great artist who is timeless and classic. You can’t beat that. But I have to focus on tennis because that’s my goal in life.”

Check out the Ebony photoshoot below:

http://www.ebonyjet.com/ebony/

No comments: